We are looking for a fertilizer and weed control technician to service some of our residential lawns. We pride ourselves in being a small and friendly company. Maintaining the highest quality service and the best looking lawns is our top priority. This job will require you to drive our truck and service several lawns each day. We apply the products via a hose from the truck, Push fertilizer spreaders, riding machines, and back pack sprayers. Experience is helpful but not required.
- Must have good oral/written communication skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must be in good physical shape and lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to learn many different weeds and grasses and be tested on them.
- Must have a positive attitude and the willingness to work hard.
- Must be self motivated and able to work efficiently and independently.
- Must have a flexible schedule because of unknown weather conditions from day to day.
- Must be drug free and willing to submit to periodic drug screenings throughout employment.
- Must be willing to agree to a background check.